Following-up to my post of last week – Hot Wheels ’34 Ford 3-Window Coupe, this car is one of the many variations I mentioned. In 1995 Mattel, produced this version of the ’34 Ford 3-Window Coupe in a hot pink and pink chrome combination.
This version also had the neat “rake” look attributed to the front wheels being smaller than the rear wheels.
This ‘Hot Pink’ version came with the following features:
- Hot Pink Body Color
- Dark pink plastic fenders
- Pink running boards in plastic
- Pink windshield
- Hot Wheel logo on the trunk lid
- Pink chrome exposed engine
- Pink chrome headlights and radiator
- Basic Wheel (BW) standard on rear
- Basic Wheel (BW) front small wheels
On the bottom of the car you’ll find the following embossed:
- Hot wheels®
- Mattel Inc. 1979
I’ll be covering some of the other variations to this car over the next few weeks, however, my post next week will be on what you need to know BEFORE trying to sell your Hot Wheel diecast cars collections to a dealer – or anyone for that matter.